Monday, September 30, 2019

BSA106:Assessment Stuff

So I realised that my original idea of using my animation wasn't going to work.

I still want to do something related to mental health and information. Therefore I have decided to create an animated poster that lists help lines.

My Pioneer is Halas and Batchelor. To incorporate them into my animation and experiments I am going to create a character styled after their Charley series.

My character is going to do a walk cycle that goes from a happy to a sad walk, I will screen capture all of my experiments and the finalising of the animation. The animation itself will be exported ready for the assessment.

I am going to focus of Anxiety and Depression as these are the most relatable for the general public.

They Happy walk will be bouncy, much like Halas and Batchelors Charley walk.

I have sketched out the walk cycle, I am adding in arms and transistions frames. I expect to have this done by the end of the week. I will be documenting it all in Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment