Thursday, September 19, 2019

BVA106: Animation History


Old Simpsons looked weird and distorted

Ren and Stimpy is one of those cartoons that would receive a lot more backlash if it was created today. It is super weird and not child friendly at all. I think that John needed some therapy. This is some psychotic cartoons. Annnd it has a message at the end, of course, 

I've seen some of King of the Hill. Beavic and Butt-Head makes me uncomfortable. Although I love  the grandma, she is just taking care of these two idiots. 

Loved watching this when I was younger

Pretty interesting with them doing it all in Kabuki Theater style. I really liked this. It looks beautiful and the craftsmanship looks fantastic. That was a twist of an ending.

Of course this came out. People could make anything into a cartoon. Anything can become a super hero

This man is a walking disaster.

I mean I would be angry if I was a Duckman. 



Good old cartoon network. The old stuff was fantatsic. The Red Riding hood reminds me of Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2

righto.

Odd story but I like it.

Well alright then.


Seen this one a million times


What a cool way to display history. Its like watching an animation the has onion skin on.



Funky animation.



I love Gorillaz, the animations are just so cool and different. 

Creepy as usual.

Seen both, they were okay.  I think bugs life was better.

Some all, love futurama the most. Matt Groening's new show Disenchantment is great and I cant wait for season 2.

I think it was good, quality of video wasn't so it was hard to see. 


Looks kind of like 2.5d animation. Style reminds me of the game Dont Starve

looks great, wouldnt do it myself, takes way to much time and my brain would be dead. 

didnt see much but its probably interesting

Sad story, cute animation.

Tis Eric the Goldfish, didn't know it existed but here we are.


No comments:

Post a Comment