Thursday, October 3, 2019

BSA106: 1902 Film





I think that  iwould watch this. It looks like your typical indie film. The characters look like a bunch of diverse weirdos. 

I am loving the soundtrack in this trailer. Young Keanu Reaves. The man doesn't age, he just grows a beard and longer hair

Image result for keanu reeves you're breathtaking gif

I have no clue what the movie is about, but that also means that nothing is spoiled, Although It doesn't make me want to watch it. 



What is the start of this trailer, weird monologue for Colombus Pictures. 

One of Peter Jackson works that isn't totally weird. I would watch this film. I remember learning about the murder that this film in based on.

Love the bands names for the music. The jesus Lizard. 



This looks like an interesting movie, I will have to try and find it. 

Interesting, not sure I would watch it though

I love films that ignore genre tropes but still keep to the genres themes. 










never heard of this.

John Malkovich is a great actor and this film look super funny. 

I only just realized the face in her mouth and ive been scrolling this list for the past hour.


When you think indie movies, you think this movie. I haven't seen this movie, but it seems like an interesting movie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment