Thursday, October 31, 2019

BSA106: Citizen Kane review

5 minutes in and I have no idea what this film is about. I think Kane was a big shot who owned a lot of businesses?


Communism?

people went from hating Kane to wanting him for Governor. Then he ruined political chance. Alright.

So far this film is boring.

Some of these scenes look quite flat.

This movie is boring. Its flat. Nothing has taken my interest yet.


This movie may appeal to older people. I have no idea what is going on.

I cant really see why this is called the greatest movie of all time. I suppose on a technical level it might be, but I don't really know enough about the technical stuff in this film.


1 comment:

  1. And now you've seen it! Because it's over 75 years old, this may be more of a research movie than a movie you watch for enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete