Sunday, October 13, 2019

BVA103:2.5D animation experimentation

So over this last weekend I have been using After Effects to create the 2.5D animation part of my research poster.

It took me multiple tries to figure out how to use After Effects.

Here are the tutorials I used to help me



I had fun trying to figure out the best way to use 2.5D animation and even used Toon Boom, which didn't really work as well as I wanted it to. 

Here are the 4 takes from Sunday. 

Take 1- This was where I really tried to figure out 2.5D animation


Take 2- Trying out different ways to move everything. It was to long (30seconds)


Take 3- Almost Final! Had to adjust the time stretch and forgot to reduce the compositions time.


Take 4-Final! Adjusted everything and moved the title to stay in front of the character. Now time to loop it in Premiere Pro



References

Media, D. (2018, March 3). SUPER SIMPLE 2.5D Parallax Animation in After Effects! Retrieved from Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVtqsvsHi3M
Tutorials, M. A. (2017, April 28). How To Make A Video Loop Using Premiere Pro - Premiere Pro Looping Tutorial. Retrieved from Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=277hd766jVI


No comments:

Post a Comment