Monday, October 21, 2019

BVA103: Think and Create Project Reflection



I am super happy with how my 2.5D animation project came out for think and create. The picture went through three iterations before I could actually animate it in After Effects.

Creating the Poster
At first I had the idea of creating 3 different pictures, but as I started them it became clear that I was going to end up fully finishing and creating 1 poster.

I decided on the Space girl as it fit best with my Synthwave theme from my proposal.

Using After Effects
Opening After Effects made me want to close it again. But after watching tutorials and playing around with the programme it became super easy to animate the poster.

When I exported it, the compression level was way to high and the video showed pixel movement. It turns out that I needed to make the composition in the video size that I was exporting in. This fixed any issues.

Evaluation
I am very proud of my piece and I have learnt new skills in both Photoshop and After Effects

No comments:

Post a Comment