Thursday, July 18, 2019

BSA106-Things I've watched and played this week

Games

Image result for cod zombie gif
Call of Duty 1&2 Zombie
Played this with Thomas and Edwin, I am pretty bad at staying alive in the Nuketown map.
Image result for AOE 2 gif
Age of Empires 2
Played this online with friends, I decided to play a pacifist route and be allies with everyone.
Image result for portal 2 gif
Portal 2
It's a fun puzzle game, but Gladios kept shaming me for having less points that Edwin (Who already has over 2000 from playing it before) SO Gladios is super rude, but I love her.
Image result for dont starve together gif
Don't Starve Together
Played this with Thomas and Edwin, much like COD Zombies I'm terrible at staying alive, but I was till having fun as a ghost and haunting the Pig People

Watched
Image result for stranger things 3 gif
Stranger Things Season 3
It made me cry, a lot. I loved it though
Image result for hitmans bodyguard gif
Hitman's Bodyguard
Super funny, I loved it
Image result for good omens gif
Good Omens
Best show I have ever watched

No comments:

Post a Comment