Tuesday, July 9, 2019

BSA124: Daily Post 1

The start of our stop motion animation class. Bella and I have chosen to work together on this project.

We want to use both of our animation pioneers in this project. I am unsure if Halas & Batchelor can be used, but there are techniques we can use such as editing to integrate them into it.

For this class I want to put the documentation of our project, stop motion animation reviews.

Bella and I already have a story and character designs. Of which Bella designed and came up with. Its gonna be so fun to create.

We have already have a document full of brainstorms and important stuff.

We watched some examples of stop motion, and one of my favourite music videos. The Shins, Rifles Spiral. I think they use wooden characters, paper and clay for this music video. Jamie Caliri is the director.

The lego Zeus vs Thor rap battle was really well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment