Monday, July 22, 2019

BVA103-Week Three Challange






Parallax Effect

Feedback on Slide

  • I like the idea of taking something like a digital painting and adding that element of movement, I think particularly with the Synth-wave aesthetic a lot of really cool lighting effects could be used
  • Cool Idea, might be too ambitious to do three of them
  • References on point, done her research, Excellent.
  • Easy to understand
  • This idea looks awesome! Just please don't overwork yourself. 3 animations seems to be a bit to ambitious.
  • Delivered her powerpoint well, she has a good general idea of what she wants to do
  • I like the way you're looking foward with your project, No doubts it will be excellent

I am going to try to do three digital paintings. I will definitely animate at least two.

For the animal in the wilderness, I want to do a wolf howling at the moon, this will be a nice and simple movement. I also want to animate clouds moving in the background with the stars moving up along the sky. 

For the female in space, the sun will be animated rising over the hills, might make it transition into the moon, so when the sun leaves the frame the moon rises in the suns place. The female with have small movements such as a sway, eye blink and hair movement. I already have a sketch ready for this one. 

For the male in the nightclub, he will be in a dancing pose that will move enough to look like he is dancing. I will have to find a simple dance pose that represents something to do with the 80's, the disco ball will spin around and reflect light, there will be lights in the background that change colour.

All will be looped, 30 seconds at most. I want to display them side by side on a large TV. All the lighting for these will be fun to play with, I will be able to play with a lot of lighting techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment