Thursday, August 15, 2019

BSA106-1970's


Films change to fit with the social views of the time. I expect some weierd stuff to happen in the 70's/

First thing, I dont like the merging text. 
Cotton comes to Harlem has an interesting premise I have no idea what it is.
The last man on earth reminds be a bit of I am Legend, probably because the guy lives in a fortified house. and the monsters live in the dark, like I am Legend
Image result for the omega man monster gif
Image result for i am legend gif
So it turns out that I am Legend in a remake on The Omega Man

The brotherhood of Satan looks like it comes from the 70's, its weird as heck. 

Trog. Is this King Kong. 

When Dinosaurs ruled the earth looks like a child playing with dinosaur toys.

70's movies are very sci-fi. And rip offs of star wars.

Freiheit- what will happen when that one guy actually shows up to Area 51 on September 20, 2019. 

Electronic Labyrinth THX 1138 4EB- Long intro. what. The soundtrack reminds me of the Halo game series soundtracks.  I cant say I like this. Its hard to follow and the noises give me a headache. I can barely hear the dialogue. It is like trying to listen to the pilot when on plane, muffled and garbled voices.  






Annoying merging titles. Very Sci-fi based. Seemingly made for the young adult male demographic
70s filmmakers.
  • Federico Fellini- Roma, Fellini's Casanova and Amarcord
  • Robert Altman- MASH, Buffalo Bill and the Indians and Quintet
  • Francis Ford Coppola-The Godfather 1 and 2, The Great Gatsby and The Black Stallion. 



No comments:

Post a Comment