Thursday, August 22, 2019

BSA106-80s animation

80's animation woooooo


Very typical for what I consider the 80's to be. Impractical outfits for female characters and weirdness all around.

Yeesh. 

You can tell that this animation was started in a different era. Judging by the previous slides this one is awfully family friendly unlike the more adult animations. 



Stopmotion animation. Weirdly enough everyone is an animal but some act like humans while some stay as animal


Still no idea. But I might do an animation sequence of how the characters break into others ad experimentataion.

Interesting. Minimal but effective. Extremely fluid animation

            The animation is lovely       


This is some weird animation. I love it.
Image result for the big snit gif

I frickin love the A-ha take on me music video. 
Image result for a-ha take on me gif
More modern version of animation and live action are
Grolliaz Strobelite
Image result for gorillaz strobelite gif

I used to see this at like 12am when the tv 'stopped'


pretty cool animation. Shows how hard it is for someone to change their ways

Looks like an animation I want to watch


Creepy as heck. Really don't like dolls that move. 

its pretty cool. I've heard the song a few times

This was funny but also hard to watch with its flashy colours and fast moving lines.

That is a horrible kid. I really hate this family. 

80's japan animation was very sci-fi

I plan on watching this.

Claymation is pretty cool, whole animation is weird though


wat.
Image result for wat face



This is a fun lil thing, shows what editing can do.
Image result for max headroom gif


From this to Peppa Pig. What happened and who hurt you my man. 
Image result for peppa pig gif



No comments:

Post a Comment