Monday, February 18, 2019

BVA103-About Me

Name: Zeta-Rose Aldridge
I come from Westport, a small town located on the West Coast of the South Island.

Favourite Colours: Purple, mint. I also love pastel colours,
Influences: Studio Ghilbi, Disney, Anime, Gorillaz music videos, Rooster Teeth Productions

Medium: Traditonal, watercolour, digital
Animation: 2D 

Interests: Currently my interests involve 2D animation, watercolour painting, digital and traditional drawing

Tv shows/Movies I am currently interested in: The Umbrella Academy, The Punisher, a lot of anime, She-Ra and The Princesses of Power, Carmen Sandiego, there are a lot, LotR, The Hobbit, anything by Studio Ghilbi, Brooklyn Nine-nine,

I am studying to become an animator because it love I art and animation. I want to tel stories through the medium of animation, mainly 2D animation. I chose SIT because I like Invercargill and SIT offered this course.

I've been painting since I was in kindergarten but didn't actually start fully drawing until I was about 12, where I mostly drew anime characters and dragons. Now I have a better understanding of human anatomy and love to draw characters. 

I love creating characters, but most have no backstory they just look cool visually. I also like to do a little bit of graphic design and create art for a friend's gaming stream on Twitch.

I love to write and am currently writing an adventure, sci-fi novel about a young woman who is pulled into the rising civil war against her country but she has no idea what she is doing and is expected to 'save the world'.

I love to post my art on Instagram, where I have a blog dedicated to a lot of the art that I actually finish. My Instagram is aureuminsanire. I used to use Twitch to stream my art for about a month. 

I am interested in mental health, the stigma behind it and the psychology of people with mental health issues. For my character creation in BSA126 I created a character with Dissociative personality Disorder (DPD) and I aim to use this character to educate people about DPD and tell people where they can seek help. I wan to educate people about mental health through stories and animations. 

Originally I was going to go to study to become a vet nurse, but in Yr 12 I decided it wasn't the course for me and wen with my passion for art, film animation and gaming to become an animator.

I love food, a lot. I eat all kinds of food but one thing I refuse to eat is radishes, don't know why I just don't like them. Also potatoes, I eat them they are just boring. 

I would love to work for Rooster Teeth Productions, but don't want to move to America to do so. But I might, we will see.






No comments:

Post a Comment