Wednesday, February 13, 2019

BVA115-Daily Journal

This Journal will document what I have done in class BVA115 for Semester one

12/02/19

This was an introductory class, we drew shapes and made them 3D. I played round with twists and shadows to try and create something that looked interesting



I also drew a milk bottle and attempted to make it 3D. Using a supply similar to charcoal, but it wasn't. I cannot remember the name for it

19/02/19

Digital drawing! Getting used to drawing more natural rather than characters. Today I drew a rock formation and a twisted tree





26/02/2019

Figure drawing and drawing skeleton. Drawing people is what I do most of the time, but it was fun to draw a real life person and use an easel. Drawing the skeleton brought me back to doing my L3 Art board, in which I drew a few bones and skeletons

 





05/03/18

perspective class! This is what I did. We used photoshop and the perspective tools



12/03/19

Figure drawing. We practiced drawing figures using simple shapes and skeletons.


19/03/19

We drew ourselves, something I really don't like to do. We also drew other people in the room. I need to stop putting giraffe necks on my people!



26/03/19

Drew landscapes and backgrounds, played around a little bit with perspective. 

02/04/19

Today we painted a mural in groups of three. We used these oil paint sticks, I can't say I liked using them, I prefer using materials that I can get finer details with. 


09/04/19

Life drawing of figure. 

30/04.18

More figure drawing. Will take pictures and post them. Same model, but we used traditional materials. 



15/05/19

We got to use ink! drew some hands which are kinda fun to draw. Then we got to paint what ever we wanted to in ink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment